This workshop is open to all enthusiast who are interested to learn the essentials of Portrait Photography, together the professional portrait master, Mr Chai Kok Leong. Participants will have the chance to learn the techniques from the master and also test and try the cool line-up of Tamron lenses
Objective of the workshop
– Introducing the Tamron Lenses in Portrait Photography
– Learn to use the most effective setting, style and composition from the professional
– Hands on with model shoot and photo critics
Mr Chai Kok Leong
– Multi-Awards Winner in Photography Competitions
– Ambassador of WPPAsia since 2011
– Lecturer and Educator in Photography
When & Where
Date: 31 Oct 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Details to be emailed to registered participants
RM31.80 per person (incl GST)
(including doorgift and refreshment)
Register now! Closing 25th Oct 2015
This is a first come first serve opportunity only for the first 50 participants.
Participants to bring their own gears. Various Tamron lenses with Canon and Nikon mounts are available, limited units.
– Payments made are not refundable
– DSC World Sdn Bhd/ Digital Camera Magazine reserves the right to postpone or cancel this workshop with a full refund to registered participants.
– Other terms and conditions apply.
For further information about the registration please call 03-56211911 for our customer service.