Creativity and professional features merge in the superb Nissin MF18 Macro Ring Flash, awarded ‘Best in Test’ by Advanced Photographer magazine (March 2013). Available for Canon and Nikon DSLRs, the flash head extends in diameter to accommodate lenses from 49 to 82mm with mount adapters, with the circular flash tube and LED modelling lamps providing flatteringly even lighting. Add the ability to use slave flashes and high quality macro shots can be achieved whichever way you care to work. Offers a Guide Number of 16 at ISO100, with a durable metal hot shoe provided.
Nissin Digital Ring Flash MF18
The Nissin MF18 Macro Flash for Nikon is a ringlight flash, specifically designed for use with Nikon cameras with i-TTL capabilities. Featuring a Fine Macro mode, this flash provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1204 in 1/6 EV steps, to achieve the greatest accuracy. When used in manual mode, the flash can be adjusted in 1/3 EV steps from full power down to 1/64th power. The tube flash design is divided in half, allowing you to vary light output depending on the lighting conditions. This design also works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Ringlight flash specifically designed for use with Nikon cameras with i-TTL capabilities.
- Fine Macro mode provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1024 in 1/6 EV steps to achieve the greatest accuracy. Variable power in manual mode is 1/1 – 1/64 minus 2/3 EV in in 1/3 EV steps.
- Tube flash design works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Wireless TTL and multi-function remote control system allow this flash to control slave groups with +/- 3 stops EV compensation.
- Firmware upgrades available through USB service terminal.
- Color display features an easily navigable menu that automatically rotates depending on the camera’s orientation.
- Modeling LED lamp works in conjunction with power ratio control feature to help better preview your lighting.
- Comes with full Nissin USA warranty
|Guide No.||52.5′ (16 m) ISO100 at 50 mm position|
|Angle of Coverage||80°|
|Vari-Power||1/1 – 1/1024|
|Color Temperature||5600 K|
|Off Camera Terminal||PC|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 – 5.5 seconds|
|LEDs||Ring Light: 4|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Maximum Lens Diameter||3.23″ / 82 mm|
|Ring Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.7 x 5.3 x 1.6″ / 12.0 x 13.4 x 4.1 cm|
|Power Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.5 x 2.6 x 3.2″ / 11.5 x 6.5 x 8.2 cm|
|Weight||15.7 oz / 445 g without batteries|
Shipping & Warranty
All products will be shipped within 3 to 14 working days, depending on stock.
FREE shipping for total purchase above RM300
For total value below RM300 :-
West Malaysia RM 7 flat rate
East Malaysia RM10 Flat rate
Product Warranty : One year