The SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Lens is a medium-range 4X telephoto zoom, designed for exclusive use with PENTAX KAF-mount digital SLR cameras. This DA 50-200mm zoom features a responsive “Quick-Shift Focus System” that allows photographers to instantly switch the focus mode from auto to manual with a slight twist of the focus ring.
Pentax SMC DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR
K Mount (for Pentax DSLRs)
With a medium range 4X telephoto zoom in an affordable, durable package, this lens catches medium- to long-distance objects and everything in between. And it’s weather-resistant, so you can keep exploring even in damp, inclement conditions.
- The smc PENTAX DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR offers 4X zoom coverage in the telephoto range.
- The PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus operation.
- A simple, functional design provides improved operability and body-based depth of field control.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
- Weather-resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions.
- The Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements offer superior sharpness with minimum chromatic and spherical aberration.
- The focal length is equivalent to 76.5-307mm in the 35mm format.
Filter Diameter: 49 mm
Minimum Focus Distance: 109.7 cm (43.2 inches)
Mount Compatible: Pentax K mount APS-C DSLRs
Weight: 285g (10.1 oz.)
Shipping & Warranty
All products will be shipped within 3 to 14 working days, depending on stock.
FREE shipping for total purchase above RM300
For total value below RM300 :-
West Malaysia RM 7 flat rate
East Malaysia RM10 Flat rate
Product Warranty : One year