The Samyang 35mm T1.5 AS UMC VDSLR lenses are fast, wide angle, manual focus prime lenses for full frame cameras, or a fast standard prime when used on APS-C/DX sensors, available mounts for Canon, Nikon and Sony E and A mounts, and Micro Four Thirds (MFT)
Your universal cine lens for multi purposes
- – Glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- – High refractive index lens (HR)
- – Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- – Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- – VDSLR II CINE LENS
Wide Angle Manual Focus Cine Lens
Samyang Optics 35mm T1.5 VDSLR AS UMC II is a wide angle manual focus cine lens designed for full frame sensor sizes.
Cine Lens Features
Samyang 35mm T1.5 VDSLR AS UMC II is carefully designed for professional film and video works so the focus gear ring is installed for follow focus system. You may change the aperture quietly and smoothly with the uncoupled aperture gear ring. The T number guiding the actual amount of light transmission and distance scales are marked on both sides of the lens to film much precisely. The lens operates in manual aperture system with low T number which enables natural shooting under various light exposure circumstances.
As Samyang 35mm photo lens does, this cine lens also has an outstanding optical function. Samyang 35mm T1.5 VDSLR AS UMC II features 12 lenses in 10 groups including 2 high refractive index lenses (HR) to compactify the size of lens and increase the sharpness. Glass aspherical lens (ASP) minimizes color aberration to realize exceptional image quality and high contrast for center and corner of image even when aperture is fully opened. Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) technology of Samyang Optics optimizes the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost. Samyang 35mm T1.5 II is known for its beautiful and soft bokeh. It adapts floating lens system to find the minimum focus distance. There are 8 aperture blades designed to be almost as a full circle when aperture is closed which expresses starlike ray clearly and beautifully.
Samyang VDSLR lens can be used both in photography and cinematography, perfect for amateurs and professionals. The frame of Samyang 35mm T1.5 II is compact and solid since it is made of high-strength aluminum alloy so trustworthy images can be captured even under inferior environment. Also, detachable petal-shaped lens hood shelter the lens from unnecessary lights. Filter size is 77mm.
Available for 10 camera mounts: Canon, Canon-M, Nikon, Pentax, Sony ∝, Sony-E, Four-Thirds, MFT, Samsung NX, and Fujifilm-X.
Samyang Optics VDSLR lens line
Samyang 35mm T1.5 II is one of Samyang Optics VDSLR lens line for full frame image sensor size. The lenses produce the same image color and have a united location of aperture and focus gear ring to maximize the convenience when filming.
- Glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- It optimizes the aberration effectively to bring the outstanding resolution, sharpness and contrast throughout the image.
- High refractive index lens (HR)
- The high quality refractive lens produces a bright image.
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Ultra Multi Coating of Samyang Optics is used to minimize flare and ghost and realize crisp color image.
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- Soft and quiet uncoupled aperture ring and focus ring are optimized for video shooting to provide precise and comfortable shooting environment.
- VDSLR II CINE LENS
- This lens is one of 8 VDSLR lenses consisting Samyang VDSLR Lens Kit. The lenses produce the same image color and have a united location of aperture and focus gear ring to maximize the convenience when filming.
Nikon AE, Fuji X